28 May 2020
hotel babylon capital
Fashion Fiesta invites you to celebrate world fashion day online with some of your favourite artists who are performing live to help you ‘beat’ the isolation as you #stayhome. What makes this event special is the fact that these artists are using their love for dance for a bigger cause this year.
By bringing dance lovers together for this concert, we intend to support the ‘Feeding from Far’ project.*
‘Feeding On Far’ is a community kitchen in Bainganwadi, Govandi that has been preparing, packing and delivering meals to rag pickers, pavement dwellers and daily wage workers during the lockdown. They aim to serve 2 meals every day to over 10,000 people in need through this initiative.
*The base donation amount for this event is Rs. 100 but you are more than welcome to donate a higher.
Steps to register:
1) Register yourself for the event. All the money paid towards the tickets will be donated directly to Feeding From Far. So you can choose to buy a ticket worth the amount that you wish to donate.
2) You will receive an acknowledgement for your purchase.
3) You will receive the event link and your exclusive event credentials 1 hour before the event start time. You can use those credentials to join the event.
Guidelines for the event:
1) Please plan to join the event 10 mins before the start time.
2) Please keep yourselves on mute at all times during the event.
3) You can share your positive comments and appreciation messages for the artists in the comments/chat.
4) If you’d like to ask your artists some questions, they can be put down in the comments/chat as well and we will aim to get these addressed by the performing artists.
5) Please refrain from using foul or derogatory language during this event. This is a place for love and kindness, let’s keep it that way.