The T7V features a 7” woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeter’s diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz – virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. The U-ART tweeter is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series studio monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
On the rear side of the T7V’s beveled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that’s home to the analog input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20 W Class-D amp, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair.
The wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprints make the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production – a great fit for the modest budgets that many facilities need to work with.
U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- Allows longer operation with fewer signs of fatigue
- Their breakup is prevented by the folded diaphragms, distortions are effectively reduced to a minimum
- Advanced dynamic range due to acoustically effective diaphragm surface that is 2.5 times bigger (compared to a classic tweeter according to the piston principle)
The air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded U-ART membrane
- Direct, fast response in the high-range even with complex transients
HPS waveguide from the S Series
- Makes dispersion more consistent and imaging more stable over a wider area
- Reduction of early reflections on the surfaces of, e.g. mixing consoles, desks, etc.
Lightweight polypropylene construction of the woofer
- Excellent transient response even at high sound levels without breakup of the diaphragm
Vertical 2-way system with 7” woofer
- High resolution of the stereo image
Spacious rear-firing bass reflex port
- Bass reproduction with very low compression
Linear frequency response of 39 Hz to 25 kHz
- Unbiased reproduction in a wide frequency band
Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m ≥ 110 dB
- Powerful, compression-free sound reproduction even at very high sound levels
DSP-powered crossover design
- Smooth frequency response without interferences between the drivers in the critical mid-range
Simple room acoustic adjustments via high- and low-shelf filters
- Allows optimal adaptation to acoustically difficult listening environments or individual preferences
Analog inputs over XLR and RCA
- Optimized for balanced and unbalanced line signals
Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Reduction of unwanted reflections on the cabinets