Get your patrons in the groove by dishing out timeless melodies with the Akai MPC Element Groove Production Hardware Control Surface and Software. Given its slim profile, this MPC Element setup offers the benefit of portability and ease of use. Your quest for that ultimate sound designing experience ends with the Akai MPC Element Groove Production Hardware Control Surface and Software.
The Akai MPC Element Groove Production Hardware Control Surface and Software is a device setup that is designed with a high level of attention to detail. It incorporates all the features you need to deliver a performance of a lifetime, such as MPC Note Repeat and Swing. Therefore, it is time to take charge and “call the tune” in the process of creating magic on stage.
Cutting the Edge with Technology
If you wish to get your patrons grooving to your compositions, all you need to do is load your samples on to this device setup. You are sure to instantly set off on a voyage towards the world of rhythms and melodies. The MPC Element incorporates 16 multicolour backlit pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity. This functionality helps in the creation of a wide range of sound effects from soft to loud. These pads perform dedicated functions when tapped for making adjustments in the output: Repeat, Full Level, 16 Level, and Tap and Tempo.
Slim and Robust
The MPC Element exhibits a thickness of 14mm and can be easily carried from on place to another. You can conveniently carry it in your arms while you make music. The brushed aluminium cover of the MPC Element setup is protected by an integrated cover. Therefore, the MPC Element is an ideal pick for sound designers who are constantly on the move.
Control and Connectivity
You can operate the MPC Element with any MIDI software to obtain the desired sound effects on stage. This feature enables you to make impromptu music, thereby expanding your fan base. The MPC Element supports USB connectivity for access to all the melodious treasures on your computer.
Enrich Your Compositions
The MPC Element comes packed with MPC Essentials software to offer the ultimate music-making experience. Thanks to the integrated 1GB music library, you can create fascinating sound patterns to captivate your audience whether in an auditorium or in a studio. This lets you import sound samples stored in the WAV or AIFF format to add your own flavour to your compositions. You can produce a total of 128 sound combinations with the eight pads, which speaks volumes about this versatility of this setup.
Integration for Added Power
The MPC Essentials application has been designed to be compatible with any music software, including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and Cubase, as a VAS, RTAS, or AU plugin. For all these reasons, it is a great idea to welcome the MPC Element into your collection of sound-designing devices.
- 16 multicolour backlit pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity
- Includes MPC Essentials software, 1GB sound library, and up to 8 pad banks
- Slim design with protective aluminium cover
- Supports USB connectivity
- Standard MIDI for compatibility with most software
- Dedicated controls for adjustments: MPC Note Repeat, Full Level, 16 Level, and Tap Tempo
- 1/8-inch MIDI input and output, cables included
- Height: 0.66″(16.89mm)
- Width: 11.2″(284mm)
- Depth: 8.1″(205mm)
- Weight: 1.85pounds (0.86kg)
- Power: USB
- MIDI Input/Output Interface: 1x Input/ 1x Output via TRS to MIDI Breakout Cables (Included)
- Maximum Events: Unlimited (Based on CPU)
- Resolution: 960x pulses per 1/4-note
- Sequences: 128x sequences
- Tracks per Instance: 1x (user may run unlimited instances)
- Drum Pad: 16x (velocity and pressure sensitive)
- Drum pad banks: 8x Pad Banks
- Sync Mode: MIDI Clock and MIDI Time Code
- Transport Control: MIDI Machine Control
MPC Essentials Software:
- Polyphony: 128x Polyphony
- Dynamic Filtering: 1x State Variable Filter per voice (up to 8x Pole, Depending on Type)
- Filter Types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Band Boost, Band Stop, Analog Modeling, and Vocal Formant
- Number of Programs: 128x Programs
- Memory Capacity: 2GB Minimum (4GB Recommended) System Dependent
- Plugin Supported as Host: VST (Mac/PC), AU (Mac), and RTAS
- other DAWs Plugin Format: VST, AU (Mac Only), and RTAS
- Audio Files Support: WAV, REX, AIFF, and SND
- Word lengths Support: 32 and 64-bit
- Program Effects: 4x Insert Slots per Pad and 4x Track Effects per Pads
- Plugin Format Support: VST (Mac / PC) and AU (Mac)
MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) Input/Output:
- MIDI inputs/Outputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
- Standard Accessories: Operator’s Manual
- Number of Cable: TRS to MIDI breakout 2x Cable (Included)