Epiphone Hummingbird Pro Acoustic Electric Guitar – Faded Cherry EEHBFCNH1
The Epiphone Hummingbird PRO Acoustic/Electric guitar brings the legendary country/rock “Hummingbird” into the 21st century with the new Shadow ePerformer preamp and Shadow NanoFlex pickup system.
First introduced in 1960, the square shouldered Hummingbird quickly became a classic thanks to Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones, who used a Hummingbird for rhythm on early Stones hits like “Satisfaction,” “Play With Fire,” and “Under My Thumb.” There are also many classic photographs of Keith using a Hummingbird on sessions for Exile on Main Street, Goat’s Head Soup, and Sticky Fingers. Today, the Hummingbird is still a go-to acoustic for rockers like Noel Gallagher, Sheryl Crow, and Kid Rock when they need a rhythm guitar with smooth action and superb “woody” tone that’s full of character.
On its own, the Hummingbird PRO Acoustic/Electric can drive an all-acoustic band or be front and center at a picking party with its sweet, balanced tone. Now with the Shadow ePerformer preamp and Shadow NanoFlex pickup system, The Hummingbird PRO can plug-in and hold its own on any size stage.
Epiphone Hummingbird Pro Specifications:
- Top: solid spruce
- Body: select mahogany
- Neck: select mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper “D” Profile
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid parallelogram
- Scale: 24.75″
- Frets: 20, medium frets
- Nut: 1.68″
- Bridge: rosewood, reverse belly
- Saddle: compensated, imitation bone
- Pickguard imitation Tortoise with traditional Hummingbird artwork
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover 14:1
- Electronics: Shadow ePerformer Preamp
- Binding: fingerboard 1-ply (white), body top 5-ply (white/black), body back 1-ply (white)
- Controls: master volume, treble eq, bass eq.
This product includes Beginner’s Guide to Learning Guitar E-book