Fender Champion 40 Watts Combo Guitar Amplifier
Practice amp at an affordable rate
Fender brings to the table the Champion 40 Watts Combo Guitar Amplifier. This is best suited for a practice session or as an onstage gear. You can dial up just the right sound with this 40-watt Champion amplifier. A single 12″ special design speaker with great voices, amp and effects bring out the just right sound. It imparts from country to jazz, blues to metal and more.
Easy Control for Effective Playing
The amp features effective control for an excellent playing experience. This amp features two channels, channel 1 comes with volume control and channel 2 comes with volume and voice control. The master channel comes with treble, bass and FX controls. This device offers a selection of modern and British distortion flavours and amp voicing. The 40-watt speaker is a fitting choice for club gigs or rehearsals.
Polish your Tone
The built-in effects offered by Fender Champion 40 amp is sure to polish your sound. It includes reverb, chorus, delay/echo, tremolo, Vibratone, and other utile features. For a perfectly synced rhythmic effect, this amp matches the effects to the tempo. Enjoy silent practice sessions with your headphones. Also, the AUX input allows you to jam using a media player.
Featuring a black “Bronco” vinyl covering with a silver grille cloth, this amp brings out an old-school vibe. Along with this, it features black vintage-styled skirted control knobs that perfectly match the sonic character of an old school player.
Affordable and Versatile
This easy to use versatile amp fits your budget in the best way possible. You can get all the latest features and deliver a rocking performance with this amplifier. This amplifier caters to all your needs for an amazing show. You can use this amp for a practice session or for a gig.
- World-renowned Fender overdrive and clean tones
- Comes with an assortment of British and modern distortion flavours and amp voicing
- Showcases a diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo speed
- To match the song’s tempo easily set the TAP button
- Auxiliary input for jamming with media players
- Headphone output is featured for silent practice
- Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics
- Color: Black and Silver
- Voltage: 240V
- Power: 40 Watts
- Inputs: One – 1/4-inch
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8-inch Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8-inch Stereo
- Channels: Two – (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black “Bronco” Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Dimensions: 9 × 17.25 × 17.25-inch (D × W ×H)
- Weight: 8.6 kg
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, and Vibratone
- Speaker: 1× 12-inch Fender Special Design
- Channel 1: Volume
- Channel 2: Gain, Volume
- Voice Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, and TAP