The microKEY Air supports Bluetooth Smart “Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI”. You can easily connect wirelessly to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand, as well as any MIDI-capable music production software on your Mac or Windows. Painstaking tuning of the Bluetooth capabilities means high stability and low latency, no strings – or wires – attached.
Korg Keyboard Controller Microkey2-25AIR
- Controllers- microKEY Air-25: Joystick, arpeggiator button, Sustain / TAP button, Octave Shift buttons.
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply- Two AA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries). USB bus power (when connected via USB)
- Power Consumption- Less than 100mA
- Battery Life- Approximately 30 hours (use alkaline batteries)