The Lewitt MTP 250 DM offers an incredible bang for the buck, focusing on the main qualities of a professional handheld performance microphone: high gain before feedback, detailed, rich and authentic sound, easy handling and ruggedness. The MTP 250 DM features a new improved internal shock-mount. The capsule of the MTP 250 DM is fully rubber-mounted, enabling exceptionally low handling noise. A built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments specially tailored frequency response to ensure consistently rich and powerful output in any setting. And it sounds like way more expensive microphones, beautifully detailed with a nice and rich mid-range. Based in Vienna, Lewitt stands for high-performance microphones designed to deliver unaltered, authentic sound for memorable recordings. Their exclusive use of high-quality components and advanced technological features ensures that Lewitt mics capture every sonic detail.
Lewitt Wired Handheld Dynamic Microphone for Vocal Performances (MTP-250-DM)
- Frequency response shaped specifically for demanding vocal applications, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Rock-solid full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine