|Product Dimensions||4.53 x 1.85 x 4.3 cm; 63.78 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||WIGO|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Standing screen display size||1 Inches|
|Item Weight||63.7 g|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more
From the manufacturer
Rode Wireless Go – Compact Wireless Microphone System, Transmitter and Receiver
- Transmitter operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack for a lavalier/headset microphone.
- Ultra-compact form-factor – transmitter and receiver weigh a minuscule 31g each.
- Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers crystal-clear audio under any conditions and excels in dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments (shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc).
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), optimised for short-range operation in congested RF environments.
- In-built rechargeable batteries that last up to 7 hours, charged via USB-C.
- Super easy to use – transmitter and receiver auto-pair in under three seconds.
- 3-stage output pad (0dB, -12dB and -24dB) and battery saver mode.
- Use up to eight systems in one location.
- Comes in either black or white.