Sennheiser HD 215 II Wired DJ Headphones
Cherish sound waves that will get you highly motivated for your musical endeavours with the Sennheiser HD 215 II professional monitoring headphones. This creation of ours is a blend of decades of invaluable expertise and the best of headphone engineering, and made to offer a particularly satisfying experience for genres like jazz, hip hop and rock & pop.
Sennheiser HD 215 II delivers a spatial sound image and superior quality stereo sound with excellent characteristics. These professional monitoring headphones are also capable of facilitating effective attenuation of outside noise to lend the user with an uncompromised musical session.
The Sennheiser HD 215 II professional monitoring headphones are further complemented by rotatable ear cups for one-ear listening and single-sided coiled cable (that is detachable), making them ideal for DJ monitoring. A rugged design, comfortable headband and ear pads, and a gold-plated (Foto) 1 ⁄4” (6.3 mm) screw-on jack adaptor add the finishing touches. Made up of high quality materials, Sennheiser HD 215 II is a delight to any music lover.
To sum it up, backed by storage and transportation, the pair of Sennheiser HD 215 II professional monitoring headphones will be an investment well made.
Sennheiser HD 215 II Features:
- Excellent stereo sound
- Spatial sound image
- Outstanding wearing comfort for long listening sessions
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise
- Ear cup is rotatable for one-ear listening
- Convenient protective pouch included
- Extremely rugged
- Single-sided coiled cable, detachable
- Comfortable headband and ear pads
- 1 ⁄4“ (6.3 mm) screw-on jack adaptor, gold-plated (Foto)
Sennheiser HD 215 II Specifications:
- Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Nominal impedance: 32 Ω
- Weight w/o cable: 280 g
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Cable length: 3 m
- Frequency response (headphones): 12 – 22000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.2 %