Soundcraft EFX Series High-Performance Multi-Purpose Mixing Console is recommmended for houses of worship, music venues, musicians and bands, theatres. EFX Series combines all the features of the popular Soundcraft EPM mixer with a built-in 24-bit, digital Lexicon effects processor, expanding the Soundcraft low-cost, multipurpose compact range. The Soundcraft EFX mixer uses the same AudioDNA processor featured in many of the Digitech and Lexicon outboard equipment including the highly respected Lexicon MX400 processor. The Effects section fits neatly into the mixers compact framework which is available in 8 mono input variants, 2 stereo channels and an effects send on each channel. The emphasis with the Soundcraft EFX is very firmly on quality build and audio performance, with an easy to understand control surface in line with the Soundcraft professional range. The Soundcraft EFX uses the highly-transparent GB30 Mic amp. The Soundcraft EFX also offers all the features of the Soundcraft EPM most notably a configurable aux send, XLR and 1/4-inches metal jack connector sockets, RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs, 3-band EQ with a swept mid on the mono inputs, 3-band EQ on the 2 stereo inputs, TRS insert sockets, inserts on all mono inputs, ten-segment LED output metering and a headphone output.
Soundcraft EFX Series EFX8 High-Performance Multi-Purpose Mixing Console with Lexicon 24-Bit Effects, 8 Mono and 2 Stereo Frame Size
- 8 mono and 2 stereo frame size; built- in Lexicon 24-bit effects; precision GB30 mic preamps
- +48V phantom power; 1 configurable auxiliary bus; 1 dedicated FX send
- XLR-type and 1/4-inches metal jack connector sockets; 2-track playback inputs and record outputs; Aux send globally switchable pre or post fade
- 3- band EQ with swept mid band (mono inputs); 3- band EQ on stereo inputs; inserts on all mono inputs
- 10-segment LED output metering; headphone output; simple rack mounting options