The Soundcraft Signature 12MTK incorporate Soundcraft’s iconic Ghost mic preamps, directly drawn from the company’s top-of-the-line professional consoles, to deliver extraordinary audio quality with high headroom, wide dynamic range and exceptional resolution and clarity with a superb signal to noise ratio. They employ Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Assymetric EQ for perfectly equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix with the unmistakable musicality inherent in every Soundcraft console, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide. It includes a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects and dbx limiters on the input channels. In addition, the console’s multi-track USB audio interface allows any VST/AU/AAX/TDM/RTAS plug-ins to be inserted on any input channel, enabling studio plug-ins to be seamlessly integrated with live performances. Accompanying the consoles are free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-i native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite. The console is designed to deliver pristine recordings. Both have an ultra-low-latency USB interface that flawlessly captures every channel, which can then be mixed or transferred to a DAW for further mixdown and production. The consoles offer XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected.
Soundcraft Signature 12MTK (Multitrack) Analog Mixer
- High-Performance 12-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects and multi-track USB recording and playback
- 14-in/12-out ultra-low latency USB playback and recording interface
- Iconic Soundcraft Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft Sapphire British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations