ZOOM B3n Multi-Effects Guitar Processor for Bass
The Zoom B3n lets you create your own original sound, no matter the kind of music you play. This bass pedal has countless amp, cabinet, and stompbox effects that you can use on stage or in the studio. Plus, its editing features are simple enough that you can tweak your sound even when you’re on the road.
67 Built-In Stompbox Effects for Monster Tone
The B3n is pre-loaded with 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects, including 19 dynamics and filter effects, 15 overdrive and distortion effects, 17 modulation effects, 11 delay and reverb effects and more.
Faithful Bass Amp and Cabinet Emulations
The B3n’s newly created emulations include five classic bass amps and five matching cabinets that have been modeled to sound and respond like the real thing. To adjust the sound of each model, simply use the B3n’s parameter knobs just as you would with analog gear. You can also download even more amp/cabinet combinations via ZOOM Guitar Lab software.
Create Custom Effects Chains
Chain up to seven effects, amps, and cabinets together simultaneously in any order you like to experiment with and create new sounds. You can also store up to 150 of your custom effects chains as patches.
Master Your Sound
The B3n’s simple layout and controls make for faster and more intuitive editing. Its three independent LCD screens display your entire effects chain at a glance, and its tactile knobs and switches give you effortless control over adding, editing, deleting, or changing the order of effects.
Just Plug It In
There’s no complex setup with the B3n—just plug in and start playing. Thanks to its 68 built-in rhythm patterns, the B3n is great for both practice and solo performances. With the onboard looper, you can record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long, creating textured layers of sounds using the effects of your choice.
The looper, rhythm patterns, and delay effects can all be synchronized using a tap tempo function. And a built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute
the signal altogether.
Connect, Perform, and Record
It’s easy to integrate the B3n into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard 1/4” input, there’s an auxiliary 1/8” stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. There’s also a dedicated headphone jack for practice, and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to bass amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces. Add the ZOOM FP02M expression pedal via the dedicated control input for real-time control over effects parameters.
ZOOM Guitar Lab Software
Our free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software lets you to manage your patches and download new effects and amp/cabinet emulators via a USB connection to your B3n. It includes both a Patch Manager for effects chains and an Effects Manager, with a simple graphic user interface that provides point-and-click control over re-naming or re-ordering your custom patches.
Features At A Glance
- 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects
- 5 amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows for
- downloading of additional effects and patch management
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together
- in any order
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought
- in and out
- Intuitive user interface with 3 independent editing displays
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports
- all standard bass tunings, including open and drop tunings
- (tuner range of 435 – 445 Hz)
- Stereo/mono looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds
- of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction
- with the looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones
- and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to bass amps and mono
- or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for ZOOM FP02M external expression pedal